Okay, so you know that new family photo I've been buzzing about? Did not happen. I cannot pin down DH long enough to get it done!! I wish that it was possible, but he is really busy! I mean aren't we all this time of year, but for him....DANG! everyone needs a little bit from him, and this can be rough. ( And awesome all at the same time.) I LOVE HIM. He is our hero, and our ROCK. I am so lucky to have been with such an awesome man for the past 7 years. Were going on eight! (and forever...)
So because I couldn't get the photo in time for cards, I settled for one of our family in CA at the beach this last spring. I will get the CHRISTMASSY photo done still...Just probably on Christmas Eve. (I am so last minute!)





No comments:
Post a Comment