Hello.
I am just putting a quick post of the puppy's pics.
I am SICK...some sort of virus I think....maybe an ear infection.
Not feeling the best.
Last night we went to the Rumbi grill, and to the movies with DH J's Brother and wife...and some friends from J's work. Rumbi is really good, and inexpensive. Good place to eat, when you are low on funds, but wanting some quick fun. We saw the movie "the pursuit of happyness" (Yes, spelled with a "y." ) and it was a great flick. About half way through, I started to have a faucet drip effect with my nose, a lot of sneezing, and an earache/sore throat. Started to feel really sick, really fast.
Ended up missing a baby shower I was supposed to help with today. Feeling sorry about that.
I like to be dependable. Anyhow...It was still fun to go out last night.
Marlie and the kitty Maggie Boo, are actually pretty cute together. They play like they are siblings, which really suprised me. I have also noticed Maggie being more affectionate (she already was VERY...) Maybe some competition has upped the ante.
LATER!! Wish my cold away for me!!





1 comment:
I'm feeling coldish, too.
Love the baby, it's a little beauty.
Post a Comment