Tuesday, April 10, 2007





An Easter in Koda Chrome State Park!!

Hey, we had a great time in Bryce Canyon, and Koda Chrome State park this last weekend. We had a sagebrush egg hunt hunt, and a ton of cousin fun!

My favorite part about this weekend? DS A always saying "Absolutely, Mom!"

Here are a few other favs:

Spiderman easter eggs

Dressed up in new Sunday Best

Uncle Errol's lesson on the ressurrection

Brunch

The skyline at koda Chrome

Riding 4 wheeler w/ J

Egg dying traditions

J's new orange tie

Kids carrying their lunches "hobo Style" on a little hike

How was YOUR EASTER?? I hope that it was great, and that you took tons of GREAT photos! Thanks a million to Auntie Trista, who let us stay with her at her "hotel bryce canyon" ..like "hotel california..." right? such a lovely place. Thanks to everyone who did such a great job with their "assignments". Heck, we may have thrown the ITINERARY out the door, but we had some serious FUN!! If you are reading this: I LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

SageHen said...

Great photos. You look beeeautiful!

everything petersen said...

First off Kobe would not wear his bunny hat, or whatever you call it. Second, you guys look HOT!!!! I love new Easter clothes. Judds orange tie would look good with Dereks lime green tie........I'm glad you guys had fun.