Monday, August 30, 2010

An Education.





I

A 4th grader.

This is serious stuff!
and a 3rd grader... with a broken arm!

(don't worry, he got the cast off on the 2nd day of school, lucky duck!)


It's back in session! You may actually get to read this blog again!
(I may start blogging again...)
These boys are so cute, and they love their teachers :)
Can't beat that!

...and guess what?

I signed up for the PTA!
and...yes, I {heart} these boys.

2 comments:

Janet said...

They are so big!

I signed up for the PTA last year, partly (or mostly) because of this 25%discount you got from Rod Works. Then it turns out that you didn't get the discount.

So I'm on strike this year.

Yes, I am that shallow.

We need to go out.

The end.

Kyle and Janell said...

Those are some handsome boys:)

So the next step for you is PTA pres right?!