It's a crazy, messy, beautiful life.
It's so funny because its not me...yet.
I bet you will do crazier in a wonderful way. You are a great mother, together great parents with a cute little family. Congratulations!
Aaaaaaah!!!! What an unexpected, exciting thing! The family is not so little any more, eh? :D
You go, girl! You work that uterus!
I'm surprised, remembering some conversations we've had in the last couple months. ;) Congrats! Glad it's you and not me! :) (So how far are you??)
Congrats! You are a great mom, five kiddos will be a piece of cake:)
Whoa! What a fun surprise... Congratulations!
Way to go! Good for you.
I had to check to make sure it wasn't April Fool's :) We had one of those too, except we didn't already have 4 kids :):)Babies are always exciting though, right? Congratulations!
If you're going to have #5, you better get #4 up on the banner :)
Congratulations! Best of luck - we are so excited for you!
Congrats!!
Congrats! You are going to rock "crazier."
Those cuties certainly are "LUCKY"!!! You are a great mom of FIVE!!! xoxo.
Congratulations!
Gotta love surprises... congrats!!!
I have been meaning to tell you congrats! Hope your feeling okay, if you need any help at all please call me.....
Wow! Just wow! I agree with everyone else. You'll be a fantastic mom of 5!
YAY Congrats hun--Everyone is saying #5 but what if this is #5 and #6--now wouldn't that be a FUN surprise???
Post a Comment
19 comments:
It's so funny because its not me...yet.
I bet you will do crazier in a wonderful way. You are a great mother, together great parents with a cute little family. Congratulations!
Aaaaaaah!!!! What an unexpected, exciting thing! The family is not so little any more, eh? :D
You go, girl! You work that uterus!
I'm surprised, remembering some conversations we've had in the last couple months. ;) Congrats! Glad it's you and not me! :) (So how far are you??)
Congrats! You are a great mom, five kiddos will be a piece of cake:)
Whoa! What a fun surprise... Congratulations!
Way to go! Good for you.
I had to check to make sure it wasn't April Fool's :) We had one of those too, except we didn't already have 4 kids :):)Babies are always exciting though, right? Congratulations!
If you're going to have #5, you better get #4 up on the banner :)
Congratulations! Best of luck - we are so excited for you!
Congrats!!
Congrats! You are going to rock "crazier."
Those cuties certainly are "LUCKY"!!! You are a great mom of FIVE!!! xoxo.
Congratulations!
Gotta love surprises... congrats!!!
I have been meaning to tell you congrats! Hope your feeling okay, if you need any help at all please call me.....
Wow! Just wow!
I agree with everyone else. You'll be a fantastic mom of 5!
YAY Congrats hun--Everyone is saying #5 but what if this is #5 and #6--now wouldn't that be a FUN surprise???
Post a Comment