

SLEEPLESS IN T- TOWN (my town)
Okay...I can't sleep. I think it is about two a.m. and no Zzzz's. Normally I would be doing housework, or laundry, but I can't. I have houseguests and I don't want to wake them. My family is used to my late night cleaning binges! Phooey!
....So I thought, hmmm, maybe I'll BLOG! I always think I'll get into it eventually...maybe the time is right! Plus, Sagehen always says, you never write in your blog...
Here are some random photos of our trip to California in April...Just thinking about how I could scrap them...I really am having a hard time finding disney accents that I don't find to be TACKY....random...yeah, It's one of my quirks!
Today DH spoke in church. Cute talk. He is cute...Love him A LOT:)
Last night we went on a..... read: REAL DATE!!
We were supposed to go to a concert with friends, but we all vetoed (except one of us) to go to the Olive Garden (Mmmmm) and Pirates of the Carribean 2 Instead. The Concert was an outdoor one, and it was SIZZLING outside...
Olive Garden ROCKS! And we went with fun friends. You know, the kind that aren't scared to eat off your plate, and you aren't afraid to steal a taste of their Manicotti. We ended up switching our plates around halfway through the meal, so we could taste each other's pasta. I had Seafood alfredo, because I am a pushover for anything involving butter, cheese, and cream. DH had portobella stuffed ravioli, w/ smoke provolone sauce.
The Pirate movie was fun. The ending was left wide open for a third edition I am sure...
We got home at 1:00 am. Kids were at my mom's for a grandma party...
They had a splendid time playing games and making cookies with grandma Marv...
I better go try to snooze.....Uh oh! I hear little feet padding into the kitchen. It's my Ash. He likes to stroke my hair to fall back to sleep. Little hands already in my MOP. Good night!





No comments:
Post a Comment