Thursday, August 03, 2006














A Birthday for ds A...
Ds A celebrates his fourth birthday at a slammin' Wild West Party, that was so fun to put together, (and stressful at the same time)
We started with a hot dog and mac n' cheese dinner, complete w/ watermelon (Ds A's favorite...in fact the only thing that he ate...) and Sasparilla (root beer). We had a tee pee, Indian head dresses, and a fun song and story time, followed by fishing in a magical ol' fishin' hole (A papered fence made to look like water, plastered w/ paper fish...) My mom was the enchanted water on the other side if the fence. The kid's loved that.
Then on to horse rides at the kind neighbor's corral. We had arranged for a pony to be at the party, only to be cancelled on the night before the party! Holy cow! Then Cake, Happy Birthday to you singing, and PRESENTS! A was so excited about everything that he got...so were all the kids. My friend Sagehen wrapped her gift SOOO creatively, It looked like a cowboy, complete w/ jeans, a belt buckle, scarf and hat...CUTE.
It was a Crazy FUN day!

MY SAD STORY...(don't read unless ...)
Now tomarrow....I'm going under the knife....I am a little scared to get my tonsils taken out. ( Please don't make me do it, I'll even pay the 150.00 cancellation fee, and I promise I won't whine anymore about getting strep throat...PLEASE!!!)
Okay, actually I know that this is something I must do...I am a little confused though! Do they make me wear a gown? Can I leave my underwear on under the gown? What color will the gown be? should I accessorize? Makeup? How serious is this?
Some people act like it is nothing, while others seem to be saying to prepare for the worst! OH ME!

No comments: