
Thinking of Sunnier brighter days!!
Yes, I am thinking of any day but today. I am six days after my surgery, and I am still feeling HORRIBLE. I don't know why this has to be such a big deal, and obviously this is theraputic for me, because nobody reads this blog, but I wish I'd never done it! I feel like CRAP!
I am so glad that I didn't let them do my septum, too! UGGGHHH!!
I keep thinking of all the time that I am wasting away at waiting to feel better. I have two sons that need new clothes for school, Laundry that has never reached these mass proportions, and a strong need for some kind of affection, because I haven't been with my kids for days. I miss them, and I miss the simple pleasure, of just feeling well.
READ: IF YOU ARE OVER 25, and SOME CRACKHEAD DOCTOR RECOMMENDS THAT YOU GET YOUR TONSILS OUT, DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM!! THIS IS TEN TIMES HARDER THAN GIVING BIRTH, OR ANYTHING THAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED FOR THAT MATTER!!
Okay,
If anyone is reading this, which I doubt, don't judge me for what I say today. I am venting, and am on DRUGS.
I just wish I felt better.





No comments:
Post a Comment