Saturday, August 12, 2006

Went Shopping...

so today, after waiting for my HUSBAND to get home for about 6 hours, we took on the task of SCHOOL CLOTHES SHOPPING...with a late start...
I normally love shopping, but....
You guessed it! Still not feeling up to par with normal life. I just sat on the nearest bench, faught waves of nausea, and smiled weakly as the 3 cutest men in my life tried on clothes.
Yes...You see, when we go shopping, my incredibly good looking husband, who coincedentaly (sp?) loves shopping as well, must shop for himself, too.
AND BOY DID HE EVER!! We bought a new suit, tie, shirt, shoes, belt, boot cut jeans, polo shirt, 4 tee shirts.... JUST FOR HIM!! He looked rather handsome in it all... What a shopping spree. Eli got 4 new pairs of shoes, 5 shirts, and 1 track pants...underwear, socks, tee shirts. Ash got 1 new pair of shoes (he gets hand me downs, from E!) 3 CUTE rugby shirts, 2 tees, new boxer briefs (power ranger variety), and some track pants. Oh! and both got matching cargo shorts.
Unfortunatly, they both still need new church clothes, at least 2 new pairs of jeans each, and some hoodies, andmore tees!
Fortunately, I am looking forward to feeling better, and conquering this task new week!
(will post pictures tomarrow... can't get blogger to work)
WHO AM I TALKING TO? NOBODY IS LISTENING, BUT IT STILL FEELS GOOD TO DOCUMENT MY ORDINARY LIFE:)

No comments: