Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Things are looking a bit yellowey in these photos, but I think that it looks great IRL....
DH has been getting back to work on his honey-dos, because he wants a happy wife! :)
We put a fun "Rope" moulding up along the real moulding in the boy's COWBOY room. and I applied some cool vinyl lettering to the walls. FUN!!
LSS has a ton of cute reasonably priced vinyl letters for sale. I especially loved these because they were FREE. I was lucky enough to win a contest there (LSS), and won some gift cert. that I could redeem for lettering and other scrapbooking paraphenalia(sp?) Anyhow, it was been a dang fun thing to plan
out this little bedroom. I am too excited to sleep tonite, because I want to get back on it....Little dudes have to sleep though...It's hard to catch Z's with an air nail gun running in your room...READ: loud!

LOVE this flag (tea dyed) that I snagged off ebay. It is so COOL.
A friend of mine actually found some great COWBOY type decor at a Yard Sale a few months back, and I got some fab stuff for only $15 to decorate the room with... Can't wait to hang it up!! SHE will be proud!


Besides all of this excitement, the dudes and I went to a fun water party at gf Jen's house, and played with other kids for a few hours. We all brought lunch items to contribute and had a picnic in her yard. It was great fun.
OHHHHH! YAWN! I am getting tired.

2 comments:

SageHen said...

Ahhh. So pretty. Now I need to get on the stick and do some painting in my house.
Call me about today's plans.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your house is looking so cute. We wish we could see it. It's too bad that we have to wait until December! Anyway, we miss you and Judd and the boys - come out and visit us in Texas! We love you guys!

Q and J