
A BOY BIT MY SON IN A BOUTIQUE TODAY!!!
I kid you not, a tiny little boy of maybe two, walked up to my four year old ds A today, took him by the hand, (cute at first I thought.) then promptly
BIT HIS HAND!!! HARD!!!
It broke the skin, It drew blood, ds A screamed, and screamed, and screamed. Was it the pain of the bite, or his ego wounded? Who knows... (Probably both)
The shopkeeper in the store was kind enough to offer me antiseptic towelettes, and Band-Aids (which heal everything of course...) The mother of the carnivorious child was apologetic, and stated that he was doing it a lot lately. (I'm wondering if cannibalism begins at a very early age.) Anyhow, I mumbled something like : "don't worry about it..." to make her feel better.
I was worried though... about DISEASE. Strange, huh? Why should I worry about that? It is a scary world out there, and I immediately had thoughts of Hepititus, HIV, and AIDS. I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE WERE MY 1ST THOUGHTS!
Soccer practice today...DH late (he is co-coach) Me and Kids late...whoops!
ds E 2nd day of school. He really likes recess, he says.
Got 4 12-packs of soda free today at Walgreens (rebate style.)
Bought two USED fleece hoodies at the "biting" boutique for the dudes.
By the way...
ds A is fine now, and has removed the band-aids (only 1 small puncture is visible now.) and keeps saying..."Why did that baby bite me?"
"Son, I really don't know."
WHAT A DAY!





1 comment:
Nasty little vampire!
Post a Comment