Wednesday, August 16, 2006



WELCOME TO PMS CENTRAL!!

Normal people stay away, only those with a panash for unkempt, frazzled, chocolate noshing, husband's pants wearing, pimple popping, bloating, barefooted, makeup and shower free, uncomfortable, binge cleaning, cute chubby chicks, can come in........

Welcome to my life...

The fact of the matter is, I am not complaining. I am SOOOO happy to not be feeling the way that I was for the past two weeks. I am feeling so much better. The stress of the extremely unkempt house is getting to me today, and I have been sweeping, scrubbing, and laundering, all day. I still haven't made a dent, but it is progress, and that makes me happy. I was just doing a bit of looking on the web for some soccer info, (DH Judd is co coaching our sons' soccer team) and I decided to take a break, and blog. It feels so good to get my thoughts out.

Both of the dudes have been hanging out in their new underoos today, lounging about eating popsicles, and playing with their busy toys. They also discovered their hidden "LIGHTSABERS!" today, and so STAR WARS games are afoot!

DH Judd graced us with his appearance at lunch, and we ate Ham and Cheese sandwiches, carrots, grapes, fresh chocolate chip cookies (told ya I am afta' some chocolate today!) and PRINGLES (yuck.) It was fun to have him home for lunch. He is working a ton of overtime lately, and we aren't seeing him much. Love him so much.

Better jet, The BOYS are sliding down the stairs on a sleeping bag...I gotta see this!

1 comment:

SageHen said...

So glad you are feeling better. And thanks for posting on my blog so I could check out your blog.