Friday, September 28, 2007

The Dude turned 7, with the FORCE on his side, and had a CRAZY star wars party! The force is strong with this one! Really, E had a ball having 9 buddies come and eat, play games , and watch Return of the Jedi...
We had a party with the Dark side and the FORCE last friday night! It was crazy! E invited 10 friends, and 9 came to the party. They came in their jammies, brought a pillow, and watched Return of the Jedi, with intermediate breaks for eating off the pizza/cheeto/m&m/sprite/licorice/popcorn buffet, and playing some games in the backyard.

So, Cousin Kobe came to the party and informed me at the beginning of the party that he might not have fun, because we were watching star wars, and he wasn't really into star wars.
Okay, Bon, I'm pretty sure you've got a fan of the JEDI on your hands now, because he WATCHED, and said "WHOA!" a lot. He also really liked the birthday cake (or the frosting I mean :))

4 comments:

Susy said...

I hope Kobe's converted...my boys have worked on him for years!!! Looks like a you had a great time with all the little padawan learner's!

Susy said...

Loved the picture on Eli's invite! So cute!

everything petersen said...

so I have trained my kid well, what can I say I LOVE Butter cream frosting! Kobe did have fun, thanks for inviting him.

Jill said...

What a fun party and cute invitation! I can't believe Eli is 7, wow! I'm so excited to see him and you guys in a few months :)