Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Eli Pie is a SERIOUS SOCCER player!! There is no fluff during any game, thank you very much! After the game he manages to chill and then he is all smiles! it is so funny how seriously competetive he is! I don't think that he got it from me! Must be from Juddy!

He KEEPS score in his head even though they don't keep score in Pee Wee soccer! I hope that we can finish the season before it snows too much!

3 comments:

Susy said...

Way to go Eli!!! Did you get to play in the snow on Sat?

Hey Keiauni, Jed and Amber have a blog now! I gave her your link already. You can get their link from my page.

Jill said...

So cute! Hopefully Quin will able to play a little soccer with Eli next time we see you guys :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, this has nothing to do with Eli or soccer, but everything to do with you!

You're the best, you know that! Thanks for the posts on my blog. I needed that!