Silly Asher!
Asher really loves the movie "Hook" and is always gabbing about "happy thoughts" (that make you fly), and just anything in general about Peter Pan facts. The other day, he came to me and layed down on the the couch. He said in a silly voice, "Mom, I want you to tickle my Happy Spot." and he pointed to his sides by his belly. I had to oblidge of course.





4 comments:
Gotta love the kids...they really do make life great! I love listening to the hilarious things they have to say everyday!
Hey btw, does this baby girl have a name yet???
Congradulations on inviting pink into your home!!! Is her name Olivia? Do you have a theme for her room yet? Let us all know so we can decorate something fun for the new little gal--> of course if you want to that is.
Congrats on winning at scrappily!!
You ask of my suggestions on names and the first name that came to my my mind for your darling little girl is....... Quinna. Pronounced Kwinna - does that make sence?
I would really like to know if you like it or if you hate it.
Post a Comment