Thursday, November 01, 2007



Campin', Campin'...Campin' out under the stars...

We headed up to the high Uintas last Friday, for some fun camping and hunting adventures. Judd's brother Kyle, and his little girl Jannika came with us. We were so glad that they came along for the trip. I think that I definetly learned that girls are much different than boys! We got a big kick out of everything that she said, and SANG throughout the weekend.
Did J get his buck? No. And believe me, I am just fine with that! I can't stand deer meat.
(and I am a firm believer, that if you kill something, you have to use it...ugg!)

So how did this 8 month prego girl survive the wilderness you ask? A luxurious trailer, generator, a porto potty, and a thermostat turned to 70, the whole time we were there!! That's how. I just curled up with a good book, took the kids on a few nature walks, and enjoyed the sunshine and fresh air! It was the best weather while we were there! We were so LUCKY!! I had fun making meals for the bunch, and J and Kyle took the kids on some fun FOUR wheeler rides. Good times!

3 comments:

Wrena said...

Good to see you today! Well, the whole deer thing--> we are cutting ours up this weekend. Yes, we are going to eat it. I hope it is a good one. I haven't had deer meat for 7 years. So can't say if I like it or not. Trailers were invented by a Woman I am sure. We really enjoy ours! I can hardly believe we did not go camping this year. Well I guess when your paying for some thing you have little money to use it. By the way 8 months prego girl looks fantastic!!!

Kyle and Janell said...

Hey, nice pics eh.

Susy said...

What a woman I think you are! I know I wouldn't be camping when I was about ready to pop! Way to go!

I want to see your cute prego belly!! Just one for your best cuz!! Wink, wink!