Saturday, November 03, 2007


WE GOT MARRIED.

We really did. 8 years ago on OCTOBER 15, 1999. And I'm pretty sure that we love each other a lot! Can you believe that we actually forgot our ANNIVERSARY this year? Like, I didn't remember until I was eatin my raisin bran that morning! Crazy! usually we make a big deal, go somewhere overnight, eat somewhere posh, etc. Must be the whole late pregnancy thing, and J being tired from the night shifts.


It is totally fine though. We laughed about it, and had lunch together at Applebee's to celebrate. We are serious dorks.


LUCKY for me....


Judd must've felt guilty, because he went out and bought two dozen white and pink roses the next morning @ 5 am after working a 12 hour shift, and took the time to arrage them in a pretty vase that he also purchased. And I got a card addressed to the SEXIEST ONE EXPECTING the roses were so pretty, and I am touched that he spent the time to do that, when he was totally exhausted.

Oh I forgot!! I meant to credit KYLE KEITH BEAGLEY for the LOVELY photographic images on my last post! ...and you are officially dubbed a non- blog snot, because you actually posted on my blog!!

pssst! Hey. you. I know you are out there. You read this blog, and don't even say hi!
please say hi. I miss you. hee hee. (write a comment!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm wracked with guilt, and this is my feeble attempt at reconciliation. Happy?

Kyle and Janell said...

I am honored to no longer be a blog snot. Thank you much for the official public declaration.
Oh ya, and since I am a grade A blogger now I will make further comment.
I can't believe that you and Stud forgot your anniversary! As a MAN you have nightmares about that sort of thing, lucky for Judd you forgot as well I guess!