6 CRAZY facts!! (about moi) Tagged by Susy!
I don't know who to tag.... let me think and repost.
1. I really like to clean ears and observe that other people have clean ears. When checking guys out prior to meeting my sweetheart, It could never work if they had dirty ears. Judd has Fantastic Ears!! (and I make sure that my boy's ears are the cleanest on the block!) I also have a similar fetish with fingernails and toenails. They MUST be trimmed, neat, and VERY clean at all times. (my poor boys!) I detest LONG fingernails on boys and men....OOOOWw! I am cringing just thinking about it!
2. Diet coke. No the fact that I love the drink doesn't make me special, but the way I drink it does. I drink from the side of my mouth so my nose doesn't get stuck on the pop top. (trademark move for sure!) If you know me very well, you have seen this taking place on several occations. (and you also know my secret trick I can do with a pop can!)
3.I like to make old things new! Thrift shop finds, and spray paint are a best friend to a poor girl who likes to decorate! I have been slacking off in this catergory since pregnancy. I really am itching to do something with those 25 or so Antique glass windows in my shed, though!
4.HALLOWEEN is my fav holiday... I really like all that creepy scary stuff (to decorate with!)
I really get into the whole fall thing. It is PERFECT weather to me, and I LOVE the colours all around. It is also my fav time to hang out with the kiddos. I love coming up with fall activities for the boys.
5. I HATE feet! Really. More than anything. More cringing.... Having a necessary pedicure last week (I can't touch my own feet and breathe at the same time right now) Is literally painful to me! I cant handle people touching my feet, and or touching me with theirs. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do though to keep up with the latter part of fetish #1, right? (and they look so pretty when they are done.) I appreciate the results, just not the experience :)
6. I am always trying new things. New recipes. Love cooking. Hate cleaning. Adore any ethnic experience and food!! And actually, I have been told that most of my cooking isn't too bad! People may be lying, but I like to believe their lies! (tee-hee!)
and a 7. (yes, I have to put this!) It is last but definitely not least in my book. I love those three boys that I look after! Judd is so sweet, and I love him for sticking through my emotional times right now. He deserves a medal. Eli is such a special son, always down to business and ready to help, with a very sobering presence. I love having time just with him. and Asher.... He is exactly what his name means : happy and blessed. He is a sweet sunshine boy, and I love having cuddles with the little monkey. Always bringing me smiles and loves. I am SOOOO blessed to have this family. (and little girl beagley... she who is yet to be named. I have a feeling that you are a peaceful little soul, and appreciate how good you are to me.) I LOVE YOU ALL!!
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
You really are a great cook! I remember when you were still living at home and Todd and I stayed at your parents once and you got up early just to make us the most delicious breakfast before we left. I was SO impressed.
I am rubbing my feet right now! Oh sorry you don't like feet. I love teasing you.
I also think you are a grate cook! What an amazing women with so many talents. Love ya
I love your cute blog! And your seven facts are so fun. You'll have to cook for us sometime because I remember how delicious all the meals you make are and I want some. Yum!
Am I not good enough to be a sweet blogger?J/k
Post a Comment