Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Clone Trooper, and "Dark" Vader


Come to the Dark side....

A war between two forces of Evil.....

All HALLOW's Eve

The Beagley family had a fun and quiet Halloween, Star Wars Style, Judd took the boy's trick or treating, and Keiauni manned the door at home, and had a small spook alley set up in the living room for trick or treaters, complete with spiders, skulls, webs, candles, and lots of treats! (we missed some of you! See you next year we hope!) Later in the evening...It was fun to visit Our grandmas, and enjoy the traditional roaring fire at grandpa Ken's place! I think that E and A were all sugared up from the school parties, before they even went trick or treating! So everyone had a ton of energy! J and I usually dress up, but I thought that a prego Princess Leia might be a contradiction, and poor J worked all day before the big event. I'll post our costumes from last year in my next post for a (thanks for the idea suz) FLASHBACK!

No comments: