Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm still here...

So, I am still here. waiting. waiting. waiting. Too fat around the middle to do much including lotion my legs, or put on my socks. (my 7 year old does it for me...funny huh?) I have to admit, that this house is a disaster, and I really have little motivation to clean in up!

My dryer started to literally eat clothing last week, and after having several nice articles of clothing made holy (in the unspiritual sense) and get covered with strange black marks, I've decided to break down and buy one of those fancy pants front loading washers made by LG. IT is actually a very pretty set, cherry red and all! The only set back I have to admit is, I never thought in my life time that I would spend $2000 duckets on a washer and dryer set! GASP! Really. If you know me, you know I am a sucker for a sweet deal, and this is not a DEAL!

I went to the Dr. today, and found out that things are coming along nicely, and that we could possible see a baby before Christmas! Oh! That would be so nice. I think I would be a lot less grumpy, and have reduced acid reflux as well! This is a win win situation. I mean think of all the time I'll save by not peeing every 5 minutes! PLUS, I would be able to see what this little girl looks like! The race is on, and we're taking bets. The person who guesses what color the baby's hair and eyes are, and is most accurate on weight and length, gets a fabulous prize of ....TA DA! My 3 months of remaining curves membership, since I never use it anymore! This prize is valued at $36.16 each month, for the remaining months! (TEE HEE)

Okay, so I am a bit grumpy, I am having some pretty good contractions right now, and I am a little hungry! I do have to say, that the boys made a lovely gingerbread house tonight, and we had fun playing scene it Disney for FHE. I can't believe how lucky we are to have these two boys. I love them to bits. I thank Heavenly Father for the boys everyday. They are SO AWESOME! So gifted. so special. They both have their own little worlds to offer us a glimpse of every day! They are patient with me right now, which is so good, because I don't cook for them, and they are perfectly happy with PB&J, cheese sticks, yogurt,...whatever they can scavenge!
BLESS THESE BOYS! THEY HAVE SO MUCH PATIENCE!!

and you...thanks for reading my rambling post.

Keiauni

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute prego! You're cute all the time, but whatever. Anyway, here's my bets...

brown hair
dark blue eyes
6 lbs. 4 oz.
19 in.

Wrena said...

To cute! You deserve being treated good! You treat them well, too! After all your doing there laundery. Red washer Yum!! I would take one too if I had a choice.
My guess well when I seen you the other day you looked perfect! So I'd say.....
when she is born---
Dark brown hair
Grey eye
6Lbs. 8oz.
20 inches long
Now I cant wait to meet her!!!
Before long you'll be a "milk cow" and lotioning your own legs + doing laundry. What can we say that is the description of a mom right?????

everything petersen said...

Hang in there girl! You have the best prize coming.

I have to say she will be brown eyed... I am really thinking she will have dark brown hair but will soon turn light brown. 6 lbs. 10oz 18 1/2 in. with a good set of lungs!

This is making me want the little girl!!!! I can see here now.. You know Keiauni I usually win contest, keep that in mind!

mandy carroll said...

Hey, Keiauni! Thanks for the comment on my blog- seriously, it brought such a smile to my face to hear from you!

Love your blog- I had so much fun reading it! What a beautiful family you have! Good luck with #3- though I have to warn you about hoping for a Christmas baby. Last year I had hopes of a Christmas(Ahem, tax break!) baby. His due date was Jan. 10th but at 36 weeks I was dialated to a 4. My nurse was so sure I would have him by Christmas, but no. 3 weeks and 6 days later he finally came. It was TORTURE!! Although technically he was one day early, I felt like he was four weeks late! I hope for your sanity that does not happen to you!

Best of luck! I can't wait to see pictures of her! And I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!!

Mandy

mandy carroll said...

Had to add... Holy Rupp-ola! Your oldest looks just like you! LOL
Cute boys!!