Congratulations, she is so beautiful! Quin and I can't wait to come out again to see her. She looks so sweet in these pictures; Judd did such a good job. We just love little sister Avey!
Hey I want to bring you dinner, I have called e couple of times and left a message but you I haven't heard back. Call me...I even made something yummy for your boys.....(frozen cookie dough, so you can make them later) How is everything going?
congratulations i am so excited for you, good luck on everything she is so beautiful. I cant wait to hold her. i think I want to call her gavin's little girl friend.
When I was holding Avey I was thinking how small she is, I came across the weights of my boys and she is still 1/2 ounce bigger and 2 inches longer than both boys! I guess you forget how small they come. Hope all is well, I bet she is growing big! I would love to see more pictures of her.
Time for an upday!!!! Just a gentle reminder! We need more pictures of the babe...and the boys of course? I also want a report on how the mama is doing...;)
Hi Keiauni...the recoach81 was just me. I have no clue why it used the account name. Anyway, just wondering if you got my invite into my blog? I sent it to your hotmail account.
11 comments:
Congratulations, she is so beautiful! Quin and I can't wait to come out again to see her. She looks so sweet in these pictures; Judd did such a good job. We just love little sister Avey!
Such a Joy!
ahhhh...little sweetie. It almost makes me baby hungry, almost!
She looks beautiful!!! Can't wait to come up and celebrate with you. Kyle
Hey I want to bring you dinner, I have called e couple of times and left a message but you I haven't heard back. Call me...I even made something yummy for your boys.....(frozen cookie dough, so you can make them later) How is everything going?
congratulations i am so excited for you, good luck on everything she is so beautiful. I cant wait to hold her. i think I want to call her gavin's little girl friend.
She is a cutie, hope you are feeling well. I love the nicknames.
Chickenpotpie
I am ready when you are! Just get ahold of me.
When I was holding Avey I was thinking how small she is, I came across the weights of my boys and she is still 1/2 ounce bigger and 2 inches longer than both boys! I guess you forget how small they come.
Hope all is well, I bet she is growing big! I would love to see more pictures of her.
Time for an upday!!!! Just a gentle reminder! We need more pictures of the babe...and the boys of course? I also want a report on how the mama is doing...;)
Hi Keiauni...the recoach81 was just me. I have no clue why it used the account name. Anyway, just wondering if you got my invite into my blog? I sent it to your hotmail account.
Talk to you soon
Sus
Post a Comment