It's a crazy, messy, beautiful life.
I spy a cute blanket underneath her! I enjoyed spending a few minutes with you and Avey yesterday!
She's beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see her in real life.
How lovely for all of you!!!!
Congrats, congrats, congrats. She is adorable
She's an adorable little bundle! I just want to mug her and smell her...yummmm. Brand new babies just smell so sweet! I hope everything is going well.
Congrats, Keiauni! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I spy a cute blanket underneath her! I enjoyed spending a few minutes with you and Avey yesterday!
She's beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see her in real life.
How lovely for all of you!!!!
Congrats, congrats, congrats. She is adorable
She's an adorable little bundle! I just want to mug her and smell her...yummmm. Brand new babies just smell so sweet! I hope everything is going well.
Congrats, Keiauni! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment