Can you believe I am just barely posting this? Sheesh. I think that I may be running on empty again!
So, After the dinner, we tucked the boy's in wearing green army PJs, and warned them that they would get pinched in their sleep by Leprechauns, if they didn't wear green all night.
We told them that if they didn't get pinched, then a Leprechaun would have to leave it's treasure! They were very worried that J didn't have any green PJ's to wear... it was so cute!
In the morning there was a cute note waiting for them, with a treasure hunt that involved DIGGING in the dirt to find a bag of treats , $2, and some change. ...and yes! Dad got pinched for not wearing green to bed. BTW, he cried! (Asher loved that.)
Eli sniffed each note that we found and said: "Where is this paper from? (it was ripped up brown paper grocery bags) I said "from the leprechauns" He replied "Yeah, it even smells like Leprechauns!" I guess leprechauns smell like black sharpie markers (tee hee)





4 comments:
Looks like a great feast! We did green pancakes and eggs that night for dinner. Jannika loved it!
It must be a Beagley man thing to smell everything...It's funny that Eli smelled all the notes! Cute idea to do a treasure hunt.
A girl in our ward that was due two days before me already had her baby. I want to see this one too but I'm happy that she's still bakin'!
P.S. Anytime is good for a baby shower. We'll have to talk about it.
Aw, man! I didn't get money AND I didn't get pinched. The Irish hate me.
You are so creative. we didn't do anything for St patties. How boring are we
Your feast looks fun. Don't the kids love things like that- when we get creative.
Post a Comment