We are planning on blessing Avey Violet on Easter Sunday. We would love to have you attend! We are planning a delicious easter luncheon after the 1:00 meeting at Dave and Marva's house (probably about 2:00-2:30), and a fun little easter egg hunt for the cousins and little friends. Bring a basket to hunt eggs after lunch! (if you can bring a small food assignment, that would be great, too!)
If you are coming, needing overnight accomodations (we have plenty room to stay between my Mom and I ), or need more info, please email me @ keiauni@gmail.com .
We are excited to see you there!! We love you all!!





6 comments:
Love the song!!! We will be there!!! Lots of love
hey keiauni, we wont be able to be there, im sorry! dean has to fly out to atlanta that morning and so my mom has invited me and the girls for easter up there. we need to get together to let the kids play soon!
We would love to be there, but our van is on the last leg. I love all the head bands on her. Do you make them?
Are you up for those pictures yet?
I am so sad we wont be there for her blessing. Mckaily is getting baptized in Cedar that weekend. Hope you have a great day.
Like Bons said, I'm sad we won't be there! I hope it's a special day for you! I expect a nice large post bright and early monday morning of the princess in all her glory!
Post a Comment