Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Silly Ash...


Judd was at walmart on a "boob pad run" (tmi, sorry) yesterday, and took Ash with him. Ash tells him over and over that he is THRISTY, so Judd takes him to the drinks and lets him choose a six pack of those baby pop cans...Rootbeer variety. (The drinking fountain could have worked, maybe? tee-hee. Judd was trying to think about shopping and a thirsty kid at the same time :) ) Judd opens a can for him, and he hands it over. Ash gulps it down greatfully. Then come the burps... lots of them. Ash belches over and over...saying "excuse me" here and there.
Judd laughs at the burps, and then Ash says very seriously to him:

" Dad, I think there was MAGIC in that Rootbeer...."

6 comments:

Wrena said...

O my word that is so funny! That is right next to a night last year, when I was getting ready for one of our scrap nights. Wade was feeding the kids pizza and soda. The four of them were making the grossest belches among other noises. Wade laughed and laughed at all the kids efforts. I was litterally discusted with all of them! All politness flew out the window! Every manner was incognito for the night with dad! Glad to be going some where with some sanity! Scrappily:( Needless to say we don't drink soda any more!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it, Boys will be Boys. But at my home I am the BELCHING CHAMP. My 3 boys never get the best of MOM. And I dont even drink soda. Love ya tons Allie

Kyle and Janell said...

That seems to remind me of two certain people in our families who like to have belching contests (Kyle and Grandma McAllister). Thankfully those happened before I came into the family!
The monster truck rally looked fun and I love the baby's room too. Soooo cute.

genevieve said...

Kids really do say the cutest things don't they. It always makes me laugh to hear what they will say next.

Kyle and Janell said...

Tell Asher that uncle Kyle finds magic in bean cans as well!!

Ranae and Matt said...

we like magic drinks at our house. trey thinks its funny to burp and blow. we asked him who taught him that, he said Grandma. it was actually me who taught him to burp.