Tuesday, February 26, 2008

MONSTER TRUCK JAM!! WhOOT, Whoot!!


A little early...



Yes, we are the kind of people that go to Monster truck rallys.
What does that make us? Hmmmm......
I'll leave you to your thoughts with that one...
Judd took the boys to this sweet rally at the Energy Solutions arena, and they had Golden Circle Seats... SWEET. (that means they were front and center:) and could smell the gasoline.)
They had a blast!

5 comments:

genevieve said...

That sounds like a really fun outing. We haven't tried that yet. The boys would love it.

Anonymous said...

How much fun is that. Judd is such a great Dad. We are all much better, so we need to get togather soon. Aliie

rebecca said...

hi,
cute blog...your new baby is so adorable. love all the headbands!

if you send me your email address to jonathanelton@msn.com i can add you on to my blog. it's fun to stay in touch this way.

Anonymous said...

Monster trucks, eh? Please don't let Judd grow a mullet. But you? It might be a good look on you.

Keiauni said...

I've been seriously considering a mullet... not the tacky shaved job that's straight in the back, but one of those snappy 3/4 bangs looks, with a spiral perm in the back! I know, I know... I really could pull it off!