Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Sassafras Gets Her Room...FINALLY!
She is moving in! Finally! So, we are actually finishing up this project, and after painting the antique furniture/DI finds a pretty light pink, Sassafras will have a complete room! She really loves her mobile, aka the "dancing flowers." She smiles every time she sees them. I think I love the canopy over her bed the best....or...the little princess in the bed the best, actually!
...I'll post more of this later...when the project is 100% done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I love the canopy over the bed. Don't you love redoing rooms. We are redoing Penny's room now, it is really fun.
It looks so cute. I cant wait to see her new room. She is growing so fast(make her stop) I need to come hold her and we need to do some photos of her soon. Call me and we can find a time. Allie
i so cant wait to see her room when it is finished, i think you are the coolest decorator. and i freaking love the nickname sassafras!!!! how come i didnt think of that???
I love the room! I want to come and love on her again I miss her. See you at easter!! I love you guys
Oh my...so sweet! You know I'm a fan of the pink and green. I love it! I hope I can meet the little gal very soon.
adorable!
Post a Comment