Saturday, February 16, 2008
President Hinckley's FLOWERS
My friend and neighbor across the street, TINA works as a landscape designer, and floral designer for the CHURCH of jesus Christ of Latter day saints...
She brought this plant over, and I am so happy and touched, because it is from President Hinckley's funeral. I love that it is a PLANT, so I can put it in my big pot, and have it to remember him and his teachings by. Even if he said he didn't care about leaving a legacy, I centainly feel that he has left MORE than a lasting one with me. I LOVE him and am so greatful for his work and leadership as the prophet of our church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I hope everything is going good for you guys. Call me if you need anything at all. Allie
That is beautiful about the plant. I'm glad that you found my blog. Your family is beautiful. I love your little girl's hair. So much fun to play with. Your pictures of her are adorable. It's fun to see what the family is doing.
Post a Comment