Monday, July 28, 2008

Eli and Ash love the fountain at the GATEWAY in slc. I especially love it when the speakers loudly play "God Bless AMERICA" and the fountain sprays to the music.... Even my Mom jumped in to get wet! (wish I got a photo of that:)) My parents met us at Costa Vida (Mmmmm...) before the Days of '47 Rodeo, and let the boys play at the fountain before taking them back to their place to be watched for the day. Thanks Mom and Dad!! (do you notice the funny black thing on E's upper lip? Just a little surgical glue to hold his face back together, after falling off a fence last week:)


Don't you love Superman's Son's Shirts???


Two boys+Hot day+cold water= HAPPY DAY!!


I love the Old Rio Grande train Station that is also located at the GATEWAY. Can anyone name this song? "Brother Brigham said THIS IS THE PLACE, I'm proud to be a Mormon so get outta my face!" I thought so:) Notice the awesome 1847, above the painting?

Hey, I think some old cowboy left his hat on my baby's stroller! ...and who is that hottie tucking in his shirt???

No comments: