Monday, July 07, 2008

Little Miss is feeling better now. After finding out that she is allergic to amoxicillan, developing a rash, and everything else yucky that comes along with antibiotics (you know what I am talking about) she is doing better.

We had a fun 4th of July, and enjoyed the Tooele parade and everything that it has to offer:)
I love this superman shirt that Judd has. He seriously has this delusion (or is it a delusion?) that he is SUPERMAN, and so I saw this shirt at the store one day, bought it, tucked it away in his closet, and when he found it there he was so happy!

Catching candy is what the Tooele parade is basically about, & 4 the boys, that is all it needed to be about! They loved it! (check out those 70's tube socks that Asher insists on wearing everywhere we go!) After the parade, we had a big nap, then when Judd's brother Kyle, and his wife Janell came, we headed to Grandma Rena's for Dinner, and then to the fireworks show in Grantsville.

3 comments:

Susy said...

I'm so glad sis is feeling better. I'm sure that was great news to find that yet another child is allergic to penicillin...yeah for you, not. I'm sorry.

We were in Tooele last year for the 4th and found ourselves really missing the parade they put on up there. Cedar's parade is pathetic. Although the kids did get quite a bit of candy this year...they always love that. Maybe we'll have to make Tooele a tradition for the 4th.

everything petersen said...

I have been trying to call you and your phone goes to your message. I'm home and it feels good.....yicks we have been gone forever. Give me a call!

YOur little miss is so cute! Enjoy her......what a doll.

Kyle and Janell said...

You guys are complete bomb tracks. We had a bodaciously radical time with you and your four wheelers. SWEET!