Poor Judd, you've had a rough week:(
after getting my icky cold, and still enduring 50 additional hours of overtime at work,
(though you were quite sick)
You had a septoplasty, sinus cleansing/flushing, tonsillectomy, adnoidectomy this morning...
...and when you were woke up from surgery, you met Avey and I with a smile, and said " It wasn't that bad!"
Then, as I was filling your prescriptions on the way home from the hospital, things took a turn for the worst...
PAIN... lots of pain.
You are handling it so much better than I did. (what a sissy, I was:)
after getting my icky cold, and still enduring 50 additional hours of overtime at work,
(though you were quite sick)
You had a septoplasty, sinus cleansing/flushing, tonsillectomy, adnoidectomy this morning...
...and when you were woke up from surgery, you met Avey and I with a smile, and said " It wasn't that bad!"
Then, as I was filling your prescriptions on the way home from the hospital, things took a turn for the worst...
PAIN... lots of pain.
You are handling it so much better than I did. (what a sissy, I was:)
I am so impressed by your ENDURANCE this week.
I love you.
Don't worry, honey!
You're taking it like a CHAMP, and by next friday, you should feel like a BRAND NEW MAN!
(I hope, I hope, I hope:)
I love you.
Don't worry, honey!
You're taking it like a CHAMP, and by next friday, you should feel like a BRAND NEW MAN!
(I hope, I hope, I hope:)





5 comments:
Good luck Judd! (LJ says you'll need it after that surgery.) Call if you need anything (some peace and quiet?)!
We hope you feel better soon!
We hope Judd feels better soon! Let us know if we can do ANYTHING to help!
Are you going to make it to the party on Saturday?
I was SO happy to see your name on my blog and of course I had to come peek at your blog and it is just DARLING!!! You kids are SO cute!! Crazy how time goes by!! I am also starting a photography blog- we share that passion!!!
I am adding you to my links so I can keep in touch!!!
Post a Comment