(pictured here at cousin/friend Jannika's house...isn't she a cutie?)
Sometimes I think that my loving, happy middle child gets left out of things. Maybe because he truly reflects the meaning of his name. He is "happy and blessed." He doesn't require much to be happy....He just IS ...and I LOVE you for that Ash-Ash!
FRESH LEAVES
BABY SASSAFRAS SISSY
ELI, my brodder (brother)
BEING WITH FRIENDS
PLAYING VIDEO GAMES (the only time he ever cries, is when I tell him he can't play video games on SUNDAY.)
DAD and MOM (phew! we made the list)
EATING VANILLA ICE CREAM
YOU SHARE.
YOU SNUGGLE.
YOU CARE.
YOU KISS mom EVERYDAY!
and SISSY.
YOUR SWEET TOOTH. (he's always up for a calorie fest:)
All of your STARWARS movie quotes.
and calling everyone "kid" like Han Solo.
Your fetish for STARWARS figurines...especially "dead Count Dooku" (one of my favorites, too:)
Your cute ASHERISMS:
"at Sleep" instead of "Asleep"
"It's Goodmorning." instead of "It's Morning."
and our favorite : "SUM PING" who is not a man from China, but "something."
(I'll miss that one someday I'm sure:)
Your fetish for STARWARS figurines...especially "dead Count Dooku" (one of my favorites, too:)
Your cute ASHERISMS:
"at Sleep" instead of "Asleep"
"It's Goodmorning." instead of "It's Morning."
and our favorite : "SUM PING" who is not a man from China, but "something."
(I'll miss that one someday I'm sure:)





3 comments:
SO cute. I'm always up for a calorie fest too, but I should probably work on that. Maybe next year...
Way cute pictures
...and we'll be there :)
Asher really is one of the happiest kids I know! Love him! P.S. Bring him over anytime - LJ needs a video game buddy!
Asher is very happy and easygoing for sure! He is also very tough, I couldn't believe he didn't even cry when he bumped his head at our house! He is truely a sweet boy.
Post a Comment