Monday, March 02, 2009

7 Things (another meme)

Seven Things I Can Do:
1. Read Music.
2. CREATE things.
3. COOK like the devil!
4. PHotoGraph.
5. KISS
6. Dance like no one's WATCHIN' (with my kiddos in the kitchen:)
7. ShOp! (on the net)

Seven Things I Can't Do:
1. SiNG
2. EaT CaRbs...and boy do I want to!
3. Get the LAUNDRY done! (it never is!)
4. Touch feet
5. QuiT. . . . . Lovin', Huggin', kissin', etc...
6. Speak Fluent Spanish ( I want to so badly, and I will!)
7. ShOp at AnThRoPoLoGie... (I wish I could:)

Seven Things I Say Most:
1. Probably, NOT!
2. Sister Sass!
3. Lemme smooch your face.
4. Love you.
5. I need you to show me that you can mind.
6. Good Job!
7. Thanks, baby.

Seven Goals for the Year:
1. Get HOTTT and Skinny.
2. Save my money for a cruise.
3. More gospel centered teachings in my home.
4. Make my home a heaven on EARTH.
5. Pay off all of our debts. (we are so close!!!)
6. Be the Girl my husband married:)
7. Catch up on all my PROJECTS (scrapbooks, sewing, building, remodeling, decor...)

Seven Reasons I fell head over heels for Judd George:
1. He's a HOT cowboy, that LOVEs his Mom.
2. He can SinG. SO Beautifully. Without even trying.
3. He wanted LOTs of Babies, too.
4. That tight white t-shirt looked mighty fine....Uh.. I mean HE can work harder than anyone I've ever met. AND he LIKES to!
5. He served an honorable Mission...
6. You should see him ride a horse. It is like ART. He was born to do it. It's actually beautiful to watch. (cheesy, I know)
7. He can DANCE (salsa in the kitchen...Love it!)

Seven things I love to Eat!
1. Homemade Guacamole and salsa.
2. Fetticine Carbonara
3. HUGE Salads, that are loaded with good stuff. (ranch on the side please)
4. ICE
5. Evil Jungle Princess, and Jasmine rice (at Thaifoon)
6. Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs
7. Cafe Rio Barbacoa Pork Burrito (with pinto beans:)

Seven People I TAG
1. Janet
2. Vanessa
3. Bonnie
4. Jill Rupp
5. Kelli
6. Melissa
7. Mekell

8 comments:

Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janet said...

You are hilarious! I like learning new things about you.
Are you on a no carb diet thing?

Susy said...

That was fun to read! You really CAN cook like the devil!

Anonymous said...

I love you! man oh man...The food you cook DOES makes you the devil...because I eat it like I have never eatin before..and THEN I look like Im prego with a FOOD BABY. ha ha. I love everything about you! Your my best friend :) I hope someday I can cook, scrapbook, decorate, and be a GREAT momma just like you!

genevieve said...

That was really fun to read. I really enjoyed it.

Mekell and Jake said...

I love this one! I'm going to re-post one too!

everything petersen said...

I would love to eat some of your food anytime!

I hear you got a DOG. Eli was telling me about her, he was so excited. My big boy Derek would love a dog.

Jill said...

I love this post! You are just amazing, Keiauni!