Sometimes... we let the kid's eat in their room, just to make them feel EXTRA special:)
Sometimes my sister and I do the most ridiculous things after 1 am. She's my BFF, and helps me all the time...I know...Lucky.
Sometimes...I swear that this baby loves fashion more than I do! (she won't stay out of her clothes...which incidentally, she happens to adore:)
...AND Sometimes... I speak with a SOUTHERN accent, to everyone I see or talk to. Cashiers at the store. Telemarketers on the phone. Heck, I'm speaking with one right now! (can you tell?)...it makes me laugh inside and feel "cool" ...and if you think that is strange... We're just scratchin' the surface:)
What do you guys do to make your days brighter? I'd love to hear:)





3 comments:
Sometimes...I have a lisp, and I spit everywhere...
Sometimes...I go nuts and want to scream and pull my hear out, and everybody just says "Trista, They are just seven year olds...How bad can they really be?"
Sometimes...my sexy hubby does a sexy belly dance, or naky dance(shhh don't tell!)
Sometimes...I make desert for the H*** of it, and eat half of it myself.
I love that! this blog is so way fun...I love the pictures of your kids, and that little fashion monster is so darn adorable. You can ship her to me when ever you want...Hey lets do something fun for Easter??? You down???
I love the insanity. And when you have kids you can just blame it on them although it's just a way not to grow up. I have always been crazy.
We love to make forts out of the couches in the front room.
Love the picture of Avey and the ice cream...precious!
Post a Comment