My baby and I are so sick... I sound like I am gonna barf up a lung, and Ave's had to go to the hospital yesterday to get an epinephrine treatment, and steroid shots, because her O2 was getting low. (she sounded like a seal BARKING, and the wheezing was downright scary) So
Boo-hoo for the girls on life's RIDE. We are SERIOUSLY swimming in sickness!
(and I sound like a drag queen when I talk...so a little bird told me:)
------------------------------------------
sorry about lunch, jill..... raincheck?





10 comments:
Can do!
YOUR SICK?!?!?! that is horrible. I hope you get feeling better by like... Saturday! Don't worry, we can totally do it a different day for sure! Get Better!!
Keiauni, that is scary! I'm so sorry you are both sick! Is there anything we can do?
I'm so sorry. It just plain stinks. Lexi girl and I have had bronchitis all week so we've been doing the breathing treatments too, just at home though. There really should be some rule against mommas getting sick. It's terrible. I'm ready for spring!
ok we're on!
I'm so sorry. That is miserable and really scary about the little one. Hope you guys get better soon.
So sorry, Hopefully this week will be better for the two of you.
Hey Chica! Hope you're feeling a bit better! Cwall me when you're ready to play!
We had so much fun last night!!!! Thanks! we have to do it again!
We're going to the zoo next Sat. after lexis baptism, if you guys wanna come.
Post a Comment