+
=
Huge Savings:)
Hey friends. If you haven't already heard about the terrific diaper deal at Diapers.com that just saved me a bundle, here's the word: Any diaper order totaling $49 or more gets $10 off with code AFF10.
AND THERE IS MORE:
Free 2 day shipping sound good?
AND MORE?:
use this link http://www.diapers.com/helpcenter/parenting.htm
and get a $14.97 rebate...or a free subscription to Parenting Magazine
(I pick the $$:) (read all the instructions clear down to the bottom.)
So here's what I did:
Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers Extra Large Case, Size 4, 150 diapers $38.99
+
Huggies Snug and Dry Diaper - Jumbo Pack, Size 4, 34 diapers $10.99
= $49.98
- $10 off $49 code AFF10
+ Free Shipping
= $39.98 shipped
- $14.97 refund for Parenting Magazine
= $25.01 after rebate divided by 184 diapers







3 comments:
That's great! I'm going to do it.
I just stocked up. My diapers arrived today. It's such a great deal!
sweet mother!
Post a Comment