Wednesday, April 15, 2009

National Lampoon's Spring Vacation (aka the Beagley Motocross)

Mr. A was a very serious rider on that little 50. Great riding Ash! (look how that helmet smooshes his cheeks! He wasn't frowning...it just looks that way:)
E and A getting ready to race on Uncle Derek's property.
Eli was truly in his element. When you ask him what he is going to be when he grows up, it always involves motorcycles.
Little Tootsie finding some eggs.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Janet said...

That is so much fun! Where do we sign up?

Candace said...

It looks like you had fun! Emery/Carbon County is the best!!!;) I know you secretly wish you lived here! :) In my husbands words it is God's country!

Melissa said...

that looks so killer!!! thats what boys are supposed to look like! how fun! and happy late birthday (?) to avey! -at least i thought it was :)

Mel Bernard said...

Cute blog!! I have not sat down FOREVER to just look at everyones. Love the motorbikes... I know my boys will have them sooner than I want them to.

genevieve said...

That looks like so much fun! What is it about motorcycles that boys love.

Errol and Megan said...

It was so good to see you guys! Wish we could have seen more of you, but things happen! I love that little miss sqweekers!!! she makes me smile each time I think about her!!! Hope to see you guys soon!!! Lots of Love