Avey has developed all kinds of obsessions lately... I thought I'd compile a list:)
1. "Chapik" aka Chapstick. she will smear it on her lips all day long if you let her.
2. Being Outside. all. the. time.
4."mum" aka gum. She loves it...to EAT!
5. toe pickin'. It's so fun to check out what's gotten between those toes today!
6. Not letting me fix her hair. Dang it.
7. Using the potty. (this one is GREAT!)
8. CLIMBING ON EVERYTHING!
9. Saying "uh...no." to every question you ask her.
10. Brushing her chiclets. (she has 4 of them.) She loves to climb in to the sink, clothes and all, turn on the water, and brush away with her "princess" toothbrush.
She's so cute. We just love her!





2 comments:
I LOVE your eye for photography... you take such beautiful pictures!!
TOO CUTE!!! She seems so fun! I'm so glad you have such a little angel to keep you on your toes!
Post a Comment