Sunday, November 15, 2009

Somehow it happened too fast...




I really can't say how it happened... but somehow these boys grew up. Once they were 3 and 5, then I blinked and they were 7 and 9!! I am really feeling lonesome for my babies today, but loving what they have become:)

Four years ago, I was wishing that all their baby teeth would finally come in...Now Eli has some permanant teeth, and Asher and I keep wishing his would get loose:)
Four years ago, I was seriously thinking, that life COULD be complete with just the two of them...They make me so happy, and kept me so busy!
Four years ago, I never thought I'd have #3 here (my sweet little sassafras!) and be expecting #4...but here we are...getting ready to decorate another nursery.
I wouldn't change any of it for the world.
...Sometimes, I wish I could go back in time and cuddle my baby boys ....I miss them!
(I get a ton of high fives, and kisses on the cheek now, though, and I LOVE that too!)
...I am a CRAZY mom this year, and didn't even give these little guys a friend party for their July and early September birthdays. Nor did I post about their milestone birthdays!!
In fact, I was so "busy" building this baby inside me, that they barely got a cake and a family restaurant dinner! I am so sorry boys! I just couldn't get it together:( The whole sickness thing did a number on me this year, and you were the ones to pay for it!!
BUT~ I PROMISE~ that next year's parties will be AMAZING!!!
I love you both, more than you'll ever know!

10 comments:

Heather said...

I hear you! They just go too fast. And even though I know that, I still never manage to enjoy them enough. Then I get to one of those "eye-blink" moments and can't figure out where my little ones went and who these cool big people are in my house!

And as for the birthdays, be gentle with yourself. The way you love them every day of their lives will have a much bigger effect on them than the big events. I'm sure they know you love them and that's what counts, right?

(((hugs)))

Janet said...

You are awesome! Just keep on building that soon to be cutest baby ever!

The Yarn Queen said...

The older they get the faster it goes too, so enjoy every stage and how wonderful you have another BEBE to snuggle. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I miss them too!!! But Im excited for the new wittle babes! :) yay!! being an Aunt is awesome. I love them all so much!

mistyp said...

I said I wasn't doing parties this year but have so far. They are work! Cute kids you have! Time does fly...I was looking at my oldest last night wondering how I could have one almost 6 years old, as she pulled her 3rd tooth out. Time is crazy!!!!

Candace said...

I too wish we could freeze time somedays. Your little ones are adorable. I loved watching little Avey interact with my dad at the funeral. She has got to be the cutest little girl I have ever seen. She had such a sassy little personality too! It was good seeing you and Judd...it is too bad the only time I ever see any of my cute family is at funerals and weddings.

Mike said...

Dido to what Candace said. It was so good to see you, and I sure would like it if you could read my blogs also. Love Uncle Mike

Mel Bernard said...

It's CrAzY you have a 7 & 9 year old... they are so cute and I absolutely LOVE your eye for phots... you do such a great job!!

Jessica said...

You're such a good mom. You'll have to teach me stuff... whenever we get around to having babies!

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

Did you take these awesome pictures of you kids? You are so amazing. I am glad the world gets to see your mad skills. I miss you.