Friday, December 18, 2009

Thinking about warm places...




Doesn't the great salt lake look inviting? It actually is kinda disgusting, but the kids didn't seem to mind. This was in August, and it sure was warm then...Of course, we all want a "White Christmas", right? That is unless you can be in Hawaii!!
Malikilikimaka, and WARM Hawaiian dreams to you! (anyone want to go tomarrow?)

8 comments:

Mel Bernard said...

NEAT pics!! I loved your Christmas card by the way!

Mel Bernard said...

NEAT pics!! I loved your Christmas card by the way!

Candace said...

Count me in!!!! I have had it with the cold :)

Cory and Monika said...

Aaaaa summer nights! Such beautiful pictures.

Anngie said...

I would have never thought that is the great salt lake. Your right, it does look inviting! I would trade this white christmas anyday for Hawaiian sunshine!

Kyle and Janell said...

Yeah, I wouldn't mind being there right now...but I guess February is okay too:)

Susy said...

Amazing pics....btw, I'm SO in for Hawaii!!!!!!

Janet said...

I love the Great Salt Lake pics! They are great!

Oh and I totally LOVE the snow!!!! But it may just be an excuse to drink gallons of hot chocolate. Who knows.