Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm here. (an " i " post)

I'm here.
I have gestational diabetes.
I have lots of tests run on my bod each week, now.
I am having some complications this time.
I am coping with having my husband back in school.
(and working 70 hours a week.)
(and going to Baltimore again.)
I plan to text him when the baby is born, in case he wants to see him/her.
I still don't know what gender my baby is.
I have 10 more weeks to go.
I want to sleep. really bad.
I need to catch up on my life.
I cried hysterically for haiti today.
I prayed with all my heart for haiti today.
I have so, so much.
I am blessed:)
I have a broken washing machine, furnace, dishwasher, and garbage disposal.
I am waiting for UP&L claims to fix them.
(they broke them!)
I found out that instead of 140 volts, I am getting 114 volts in my house!
DANG IT!!!!
I guess that will fry everything in your house.
DANG IT!!!
I never knew that doing laundry at a laundromat could be so fun!
(the kids love it, and I LOVE having 11 loads finished and folded in 2 hours:)
I have a dog that barks a lot.
I love my Rosarita.
I have a husband who works too hard.
I love him with all my soul.
I have 3 special babies that make a lot of messes.
I am so glad they are able to.
I love them with all my heart.
I love this little monkey, that kicks my ribs all day.
I can wait to see him/her!

I really LOVE my life...Even when it is really hard.
I probably don't know the real definition of difficult:)
I know I don't :)

13 comments:

Reader Family said...

I love your guts, chica. I've cried hysterically for Haiti a few times (part of my issues last Friday). I can't watch the news without getting emotional. We taught some Haitians. I loved them. We hung out with Haitians in the MTC. I loved them. We are so blessed. I'm blessed to have you as a friend.

Mike said...

I thought my life was a little on the hard side until I read your blog. You don't have to go far to find someone that brings your lifes experiences into perspective. We are here to be tested and tried. I have found, like you that the blessings far out weight tests. Love Uncle Mike

Jacqueline said...

Oh Keiauni! It sounds like you need a hug! Here's one from me and Myla!! We love you!!!!

Mudrow Memories said...

Wow! If you need ANYTHING at all would you please let me know!? If you need to use anything please just show up, I'd love to help in anyway I can, watch kids, clean, give you a shoulder to cry on whatever, okay!

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

I had gestational diabetes with Miley and I have TERRIBLE pregnancies with many complications. I hope all goes well. You are in my prayers.

Janet said...

I'm sorry that you're having a rough time. I'm thinking about you.

Melissa said...

I love that you can turn a hard time into a blog like this. Hang in there, you are an awesome mom with many talents and things will be okay.

The Yarn Queen said...

Here's a hug, you made me smile and I just have this to say by an inch it's a cinch by a mile it's hard. Keep up the good work and bless all of you.

Heather said...

I love this post, Keiauni!

Big, big hugs and prayers and happy vibes coming your way. Hang in there!

Susy said...

Hugs, hugs, and more hugs. Keep on keepin on. Things will get better. Everything seems harder when you're pregnant. I can't believe you're down to single digit weeks now!!! YEAH!!! Can't wait to see that see new one.Love you!

Trista Rich said...

Hey chick! I think that the whole laundry thing would drive me CRAZY right now! I am so sorry, I hope that the baby is doing good. Thank you for your gift! I LOVE IT!!! You are so cute to keep making stuff for my little girl too! I love you, and she loves her aunt Keiauni too! Hang in there!

mistyp said...

No fun with the diabetes...I didn't know you were dealing with that. I hope you do more than text your husband when the baby comes, lol!!!! :) Take care! You're almost there!

Jill said...

Hang in there and good luck! I'm excited to see you next week!