Friday, February 26, 2010

nUmBeRs.

04.01.2010.
4.5 weeks till the due date.
70% effaced.
3cm dialated.
1 very scary "labor" that stopped.
1 non-stress test a week.
1 ultrasound a week.
1 biophysical profile, too.
92 is my blood-glucose level after lunch.
13 lbs. have been lost since Jan. 20th.
100% concern from my Dr. after today's visit turned to...
100% bedrest.
03.09.2010 is what we are hoping to get to! because...
zer{0}is the # of pediatricians in T town that will see a baby that is born before
37 weeks.
Do you have any names for us? We like names that start with vowels:)

15 comments:

Kerstin said...

Ahh... scary! Hang in there, and listen to the bedrest thing, it is important. I was told "take it easy" at 32 weeks after a labor scare. He came anyway at 34 weeks. I should have rested more! BTW, Heidi McMillian will see premies.

Jacqueline said...

OH KEIAUNI!! Gol, that is so sad. Is there anything that we can do for you? Just know that you guys are in our prayers and we love you!!!

Anngie said...

Oh my goodness Keiauni!!!
You will definitely be in my prayers. 100% bed rest with 3 kids...I couldn't imagine that.

Anngie said...

Oh my goodness Keiauni!!!
You will definitely be in my prayers. 100% bed rest with 3 kids...I couldn't imagine that.

Anngie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mistyp said...

Can we do anything to help? Hopefully you'll make it until at least the 9th.... if you stay down! We'll be praying for you, too!

Jessica said...

I know we're not suuuuuuuuper close, but I can come down if you need me! Really! Let me know. Joe and I will fast for you. We love you!

Janet said...

I'm thinking about you! Hang in there!

everything petersen said...

What the....with Avey you were wishing she would have come earlier. Let me know if I can help with anything. We never know what life is going to through at us!

Jill said...

Hang in there, Keiauni! You are in our prayers. Good luck - we love you!

Errol and Megan said...

Hey Sister Send that little girl home with mom this weekend so she can come play with her aunt megan! Errol said not to worry about it we would love to have her and then if the baby comes next week we will run her back up to you and I could spend a couple days with her if you need!!! We love you guys!!! Just send her down to me we will have FUN!!! Love you!!! Your in our prayers!!!

Megan said...

Oh yes, listen to your doc. Now that I am lovin' on a full term baby I realize just how hard my premie was.

Boy or Girl or Surprise? I can't remember.

Good luck!

Kari said...

Hang in there Honey!!! YOU can do this, and remember that you are NOT alone! Love ya

Trista Rich said...

Well it is the 10th, and we haven't heard of a new neice or nephew, so I am assuming that we made the deadline of 3.9.10...I have been so caught up in my own life lately...I am sorry! Are you ok. I love you tons, and hope that all is going as well as it can, and that your doctor is awesome...Love ya!

Trista Rich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.