Liam Leo. 37 weeks. on. the. dot. 7lbs 1 0z. 20 3/4 in long. He's perfect. Black hair. Dad's eyes. Olive skin. Huge hands. We love him. All is well. Thank heaven.
Keiauni, he is so beautiful. I have to say that I am somewhat jealous of all of his hair! Oh how my heart got so war man d fuzzy when I saw his pictures. They grow so fast, Kanyon will be 5 months already on Monday, and I already miss his tiny little newborn sweetness.
Finally pics! :) He's adorable! Such cute pics, too! I don't remember what your fist two looked like as babies but i see lots of his sister in there. :) Glad it's over you have him in your arms. :)
I'm so happy for you guys! He is so handsome, how is Avey handling the new change? I need to come over and see that little man, it will have to be next week sometime. We have been sick with strep, even Londyn. So I will keep all that here in this house. Hope your getting some sleep, and your feeling well.
Congrats Judd and Keiauni! He is perfect. Love all that beautiful dark hair! I am happy all went well and mom and baby are healthy. I hope to meet him soon! Love ya guys!
Oh heavens. What a sweet little dolly. My heart melted staring at him. I'm sure you're enjoying him so much. I'm sure glad that he's here safe and sound. I hope you're feeling well. I can't wait to meet him.
Congrats!! Isn't this such a miricle. All the love he has brought to you and Judd and your kids, along with your extended family and friends of which we are a part. Now the fun begins. Love ya, Mike and Julie
20 comments:
He's beautiful! I can't believe all of that hair! Congrats
Keiauni, he is so beautiful. I have to say that I am somewhat jealous of all of his hair! Oh how my heart got so war man d fuzzy when I saw his pictures. They grow so fast, Kanyon will be 5 months already on Monday, and I already miss his tiny little newborn sweetness.
I am so thankful that all is well.
Love, Keisa
Holy Hair! He is perfect! I can't even remember the newborn stage... I can't wait.
Congrats!!! He is absolutely perfect. I love all that black hair:)
I am so glad that everything went well.
Finally pics! :) He's adorable! Such cute pics, too! I don't remember what your fist two looked like as babies but i see lots of his sister in there. :) Glad it's over you have him in your arms. :)
I'm so happy for you guys! He is so handsome, how is Avey handling the new change? I need to come over and see that little man, it will have to be next week sometime. We have been sick with strep, even Londyn. So I will keep all that here in this house. Hope your getting some sleep, and your feeling well.
Congrats Judd and Keiauni! He is perfect. Love all that beautiful dark hair! I am happy all went well and mom and baby are healthy. I hope to meet him soon! Love ya guys!
Wow, Keiauni, he is just adorable. I LOVE all the hair (must go with the name Leo, huh!)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the little GQ pose, so cute!
I am in LOVE! When do I get to see him? :D
He is an angel. Cognrats, he is perfect. Cute pics!
Keiauni, he is so beautiful! I am so excited to meet him. Congratulations, he is just perfect.
Oh heavens. What a sweet little dolly. My heart melted staring at him. I'm sure you're enjoying him so much. I'm sure glad that he's here safe and sound. I hope you're feeling well. I can't wait to meet him.
Love ya,
Sus
So glad he's here safe. He's SO gorgeous!!! Congratulations!
Congrats!! Isn't this such a miricle. All the love he has brought to you and Judd and your kids, along with your extended family and friends of which we are a part. Now the fun begins.
Love ya, Mike and Julie
He is soo handsome. I just want to hold him! I miss that stage soo much already. Congrats!!
He is beautiful! Congratulations you guys do good work.
He's perfection. Congratulations!
What a cutie! Welcome Little Liam! Keiauni, these pictures are fantastic!
What a cute boy! Does he have the heart of a lion? Beautiful, congrats!
He is so so so adorable hun!! Way to go!!
Post a Comment