Sunday, June 27, 2010

3 Months.
























He's all ours.
A GIFT.
sweet and cuddley.
sleeps with me every night.
J blessed little LL this month.
such a strong, peaceful blessing.
LL coos and talks.
smiles and laughs....
gazes up at my face while I nurse him.
It feels like it is slipping away too fast.
like I am trying to hold on to his sweetness,
and it is slipping between my fingers.
I can't STAND it.

I'm holding on tight!

10 comments:

Luke and Tina said...

He is so cute. I want to come visit soon. I will give you a call.

mistyp said...

So cute! Great pics! I think he looks tons like you! :)

Anngie said...

What a little cutie. You are so right, the baby stage goes by way to fast.

Janet said...

He is adorable! I want to come and see him!

Jacqueline said...

Awww! He has just gotten so big since I last saw you guys!!! What a perfect little guy :)

The Yarn Queen said...

He is even more adorable in person.

Susy said...

What a sweet sweet boy. He's getting some pretty cute chubs. I love it.

Melissa said...

he is an angel...I can't believe it has been three months. wow.

diana said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are beautiful. What a sweet little angel. Congratulations.

genevieve said...

He looks adorable. Nice job on the pictures.