Monday, November 27, 2006

A Christmas Survey
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Neither...Wassail does it for me!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under thetree? The Elves do the wrapping...Santa is a busy man.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? WHITE!! And color too! I love it all. I think that pink would be especially COOL!!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? YES! I love any tradition that gets me a smooch!
5. When do you put your decorations up? I'm doing it now! (After Thanksgiving weekend!)
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excludingdessert)? My grandma Rena's Rolls, and Honey baked Ham...YUM!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Belly Crawling down the hall in the middle of the night, to peek at the Christmas presents and Tree on Christmas Eve.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? The truth about Santa... hmmm. Well, if you are like me, then you absolutely BELIEVE. Believing is part of Christmas.9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Uh-Huh...Slippers and Pj's of Course!
910. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Judd and I choose and buy a TRADITIONAL looking ornament together every year. Then I write the Year on the back or bottom of the ornament. It always brings back fun memories of Christmas when we get them out. We decorate our tree with some sort of theme, and use our traditional ornaments as well. This year, our tree's theme is "Old Fashioned Christmas." Sounds fun, huh?11. Snow - love it or hate it? Love it on Christmas day, and I love to Sled with the kids. Besides that, I don't have much use for it.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes!! Hey everyone, Let's go Ice skating at the Gallivan Center, in Downtown SLC this year!!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I got a crazy gift from my brother one year, it was wrapped in brown paper sack and duct tape. It contained a bottle of CKone (My fav perfume at the time) enveloped in a dirty sock. When I excitedly said THANKS!! to my brother, he sat up straight, and said in his best Forrest Gump voice " Ah got it from yer room, Kyawn-nae!" I remember it like yesterday....So funny...Especially if you know my bro.14. What's the most exciting thing about the Holidaysfor you? I get excited for my kids!! I love to see their reaction to everything. It really is Magical. Oh, and of course cooking and baking, and eating!!
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? PIE...PIE... and more PIE!! and I really love Christmas candy... Especially these totally Yummy Peanut Butter Cups that My family makes at Christmas. (from My great great Uncle George...who was a candy maker)16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas Music, and Decorating the Tree. I love watching Judd see how many strings of lights he can get on the tree, without tripping the breaker! This year we have a dedicated circuit for the Christmas lights! (courtesy of my favorite Electrician)
17. What tops your tree? One year it was a Rag doll Angel, other years a Grapevine Star, Last year Eli made the star at school. This Year, I have a awesome Metal shabby Chic star, that is painted white...Thanks to Janell's good instincts.
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving is awesome...Recieving is cool too, Although, watching someone appreciate your gift is ABSOLUTeLY THE BEST!!19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? THIS QUESTION IS HARD!! I think that the primary "nativity song" is a definite favorite... Also, all the classics...ALL OF THEM "I'll be home for Christmas" is another Favorite.20. Candy canes? If they are Peppermint! YUM!

No comments: