Today.... (STOOPID BLOGGER NOT WORKING>>> NO PICS)
So, I decided to blog today, for the first time in about a month! I am so sorry to those that read my blog: Al and Q&J (oh! and you too L.L.)
I am thinking that my life is only going to continue to speed up as the days and weeks go by, so I better start to run and keep up with it!
Maggie Boo is the cutest little kitty! She has earned herself the nickname "Mags" and still is called "Boo" at times . She thinks that she is a human, and wants to be in on all of our human stuff. She will eat anything that she can get her PAWS on, including apple slices, play doh, and (argh!) the butter. She enjoys the treats that she scavenges, along with a healthy portion of kitty food as well! We love our girl. (she is purring and trying to jump onto my shoulder right now.)
The Boys E and A have battled the croup, asthma, strep, The stomach flu, and a strange case of parotid gland swelling (E), which resulted in a trip to the hospital for some testing. (They thought it could be MUMPS!! Imagine the horror to a woman who is very obsessed with health issues, and faithfully vaccinates her children, like it's her RELIGION!) All is well now, and they are feeling much better. (DH and I are also!)
We traveled a lot in Oct. We went on the deer hunt in South Eastern Utah, at the end of Oct, and I was SO GRATEFUL that DH DIDN"T get his deer. I know that sounds selfish, but I don't want to eat the thing, or have it's head hanging on my wall, thank you very much! He shot at, and missed several, and blames my bad attitude for his bad luck. He did have a wonderful time with his brother and Dad though, which is what the hunt is really about, right? The boys and I traveled to Zions w/ my parents and my sister mid month, and enjoyed some bumbleberry pie, at the BUMBLEBERRY INN, enjoyed some lovely scenery, and a concert as well. At the beginning of the month DH and I celebrated Anniversary # 7
a little early (Oct 15th is the real date) by a fun little overnight getaway. I so can't believe that we have been married that long! and yes Q & J, we still love each other! (More and More everyday!)
DH has been working 16 hour days, almost this whole month! Love the overtime pay, miss not having my husband there. The boys are always wondering when Daddy is coming home. Poor DH is tired all the time. Hopefully all this dedication will earn him the raise that his boss has been talking about.
Today was a busy day: Laundry day (do my kids change their clothes three time a day?), Organization day (Are my kid's toys really in every room of this house?), Shopping day...(DON'T PANIC!! read: You will use the coupons today before they expire... Things will be fine, I tell myself, as I calmly remove the mystery items that are thrown into the cart when my head is turned.) Cooking day (Taco soup...double the batch and freeze half to use at another time!!). Cleaning, Dishes, Planning, lists, Holidays are coming, things are CRAZY, Thanksgiving at my house this year.....
This is a really long blog isn't it?
My boys are really CUTE! They love school. E is a budding artist. He can draw anything!!! ANYTHING! A has a lovely singing and dancing talent that he uses all day. I love to hear him sing to himself. E has learned to write all of his letters capital and lower case, and is interested in spelling words all day. He loves to find articles that have print on them, and copy the letter (all the way down to the serifs on fancy fonts that he sees!) A Likes school a lot, and begins about 50% of his sentences w/ My Teacher says....
Gotta Jet... Bedtime!
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment