I HAVE A NEW BABY AT MY HOUSE!! (AND SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!)
SAY HELLO TO "BOO". THE BOYS SAW HER AT WALMART PARKING LOT
AND I SAW HER TOO!! WE FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS FLUFFY LITTLE MOP OF FUR, AND WE HAD TO HAVE HER..... THE LITTLE RUNT."BOO, where are you?"
Oh this little kitty has been a lot of fun so far... The boys adore her, and she is getting close to being potty trained. (yes...Accident TODAY) I think that I adore her as well. I think it is nice to have a BABY GIRL in this house.
A says: "You are a bootiful wittle gurl.. Yes you are! I am so proud of you baby, I love you! --Wet her 'Splore (let her explore) Spatulations, Mom! She is a bootiful gurl. " (how cute is that)
E says: "I like your fur. Let me sing you a song...Rockabye baby..... (kitten is crying) She is sad..I need to sing her to sleep...she likes me."
I say: "Stop chasing her...Let her explore....don't corner her...let her come to you....Ahhh! she had an accident....She likes me because I'm a mommy."
THIS LITTLE KITTY HAS A CAPTIVE AUDIENCE!!!





2 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh.
She is absolutely beautiful!
Your kitty is so cute! We want one now too.
We hope Judd is enjoying it as well. Love you guys!
Q and J
Post a Comment