Thursday, September 07, 2006

I AM FRIED!!

No not literally, but figuratively speaking, I am!!








things to do:

Clean the house.
Do the Laundry.
Do homework w/ A.
Do homework w/ E.
Clean the chocolate ice cream off the kitchen floor (Boy's renegade snack mission at 8am, while I was in the shower.)
Make beds.
feed boys breakfast.
Do dishes.
Feed boys lunch.
Take E to school.
Run Errands.
Pay bills.
Mail bills.
Manage bank account.
Make dinner...Ummm decide what to make!
Pick up E from school.
Take boys to park.
Leave park...profane teenagers won't shut up. (after being kindly, then not so kindly asked.)
Hug crying kids.
drive home...drive drive drive...
Sort and put away toys.
make some creative cards.
Serve dinner.
Husband needs attention.
fold and put away laundry.
clean up scrapbooking supplies.
SLEEP
This is what is on my agenda! How is your's today?
OH! I almost forgot...got to get treats for E's class tomarrow too!! Gotta jet!

1 comment:

SageHen said...

Sounds about right. I always wonder at the end of the day why nothing actually got done.