TIME TO DIET AND DECORATE!!!!!!
So, I am on a diet, and I can't say that I am loving it! But, two years indulging in whatever you want and not exercising is really not easy to make a comeback from! I started dieting on Monday, and I have done really well with willpower, and yada, but on Wed. the neighbor brought brownies. I scrimp through my points eating a vegetarian diet that day, just so I could have one! I think I may turn into a spear of Broccoli. That brownie was to die for!, and I made some crazy concoction that resembles ice cream, to eat w/ it. (I never knew that you could do so many things w/ fat free sugar free pudding!)
So battling my weaknesses, which are packaged Mac n' Cheese, and diet pepsi, haven't been that bad. I still have a diet pepsi everyday, that is allowed, and I have tried to convince myself that Mac n' Cheese is GROSS! (that has not worked...doesn't it look good?) The fact that the boys want it all the time has not been easy, but I still have not had any!!! HAWAII HERE I COME!!
Now, on to one of my favorite parts of the year! HALLOWEEN!! I LOVE HALLOWEEN! And decorating for Halloween is sooo dang FUN! I want to create some spooky cheesecloth like this, and drape it around my house and yard, and I also have plans to create some Pumpkin topiaries... (I build these every year)
The boys have already taped up decorations in the windows, and I have hung a red and orange berry wreath on my newly painted BLACK door.... (I love my door).
Gotta jet....Decorating, Dieting and Taxi-ing the boys to school!!





1 comment:
Good luck. I so need to join you, but I am weak, I tell you, weak.
Post a Comment