HAPPY BIRTHDAY E!!!!!!!!
Ds E turns 6 years old.... Can't believe it. He is actually quite grown up now, and I am not sure where the time went. We celebrated his bday by having dinner at Applebee's (his choice, "because they'll sing to me") & having Grandpa nad Grandma over for a Dinosaur cake... with trick candles that re-light themselves of course! He really got a big KICK out of it. (and the dinos on the cake made loud roaring noises) such a boy thing. He was happy to recieve a Razor Scooter, new clothes, two books on dinos and sharks (his favorite things in the world to learn about) ...And his favorite gift, a wallet from Walmart ($3) with $6 cash in it (for the 6th bday of course) THE WALLET (which is black w/ Orange and Yellow flames painted on it!) was something that he had been asking for since last week, when Gma and Gpa great sent him a card containing $2 for his bday. He said "You better look around and see if you can find me an old wallet for my money." Then next day, Gma G sent him a giftcard to Walmart (w/ spongeBOB on it.) which he says is a "credit card." .... Again, "Mom, did you find me an old wallet somewhere?"
Sweet son, not caring if what he recieves is new, simply sees a need for something, and is trying to solve his issue without asking for much.
He is suppose to have a party this week with friends, and I am dragging my feet about preparing for it. I think that a trip to the dino museum w/ a couple of pals, may be the best solution here.
Ahhh! I must make dinner...





1 comment:
How did I miss this??? So sorry, it looks like he had a great time!
Post a Comment